- Boston Globe – 12/4/2001 “I Can Look in a mirror now without being reminded of the hell I once lived. At last, I can breathe.” - Bella English
- Story of MonaLou Callery, Aida Cruz, Ana Morales and the ROSE Fund and the Partnership with MEEI.
- Newton Tab – 4/23/2003 “Plastic Surgeons help victims of domestic violence” – Susan Lebovits
- Story of MonaLou Callery and Samantha Daniel, their surgeries and the ROSE Fund. Mentions MEEI and Dr. Rounds of Newton – Wellesley
- TheBostonChannel.com– 8/7/2000 “Repairing the Scars on the Outside”
- Quotes from Callery, focusing on the ROSE Fund and their partnership with MEEI
- Metrowest Magazine – June 2007 “Helping Women Regan Self-Esteem, Reconstructing battered lives” – Sandra Miller
- Story about Crusita. Detailed description of ROSE Fund, the award, then director Jone Victoria, Jill Hrubes quotes.
- The New York Times – 2/6/2001 “Surgery Heals Scars Both Physical and Emotional” – Julie Flaherty
- Story focuses on Callery, the ROSE Fund, and MEEI. Also mentions the eight year-old girl and Dr. Cheney
- Boston Herald – 2/10/2000 “Side Tracks”
- Short Blurb in Side Tracks about the MEEI partnership with ROSE Fund and mentions the gala.
- Stuff Magazine – 5/3/2010 “Renewed Self, Revamped Style” – Scott Kearman
- Focus on Mary Beth McLeod and her Recycled Handbag company, mentions ROSE Fund, how it helped her, and general surgery program
- People Magazine – 3/29/2010 – “Survivor helps women escape abuse” – Judy Rakowsky and Kristen Mascia
- Tell Crusita Martinez’s story with a mention of her surgeries coming from the ROSE Fund
- Mass General Magazine – 3/31/2010 “A New Partnership at Mass General for Survivors of Domestic Violence”
- - Focuses on MGH’s partnership with ROSE Fund, Haven, mentions Crusita and Missy