Restoring Self-Esteem through ROSE Reconstructive Surgery Program
In partnership with leading hospitals and doctors across New England, providing a wide range of free medical and surgical care to women disfigured by acts of domestic violence. Surgeries and procedures range from scar revisions and dental work to cosmetic reconstructive surgery for the head neck, and face.
- Established in partnership with the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary (MEEI) in 2000.
- Has since expanded regionally with participating doctors and hospitals throughout New England.
- In addition to our partnership with Massachusetts Eye and Ear, additional strategic partners include Massachusetts General Hospital and Tufts Dental School.
- Focused on erasing the physical reminders of survivor’s abusive past in order to dramatically increase their self-esteem.
- The program offers access to a wide range of reconstructive medical services to include:
- A full range of facial plastic and reconstructive surgeries including scar revisions (from cuts and burns) and rhinoplasty (i.e. nose job)
- Medical services and surgeries associated with the head, neck, ears, nose and throat (ENT) to include nasal, larynx/voice box, breathing/respiratory and hearing issues.
- Dental and orthodontic issues ranging from chipped and missing teeth, gum disorders and other more cosmetic dental issues
- Oral/Maxillofacial procedures associated with injuries of the jaw and associated eating and chewing issues.
- Apply for a Medical Procedure